A set of exercises for men that you can perform at home
Training at home for men is ideal for those who do not want to spend money on gyms, but want to be in shape. Exercise at home for men is a program that consists of simple exercises. The only problem that can arise is that the training program is usually such that it requires the availability of simulators. But it can also be solved when you have only dumbbells with a barbell or there is no equipment at all.
Tips for training
Training at home for men is an exercise program that is suitable for those of the stronger sex who do not want to radically change the way of their lives for sports. However, this fact does not make homework less useful. Remember that sport is an excellent disease prevention.
- The main rule of training – they need to start with a warm-up, including exercises for morning exercises.
- In addition, you need to develop a training plan – a list of days in which you will train. Do not do this daily, let the muscles rest between lessons.
- Regularly ventilate the room in which you exercise. In suitable weather, leave the ventilator open during class.
- Do fitness exercises in a predetermined sequence, stick to it.
A complex of exercises for a home with its own weight
A very convenient option is training with the weight of your own body, since they do not require any expenditure for inventory and can be carried out anywhere home workouts for men with no equipment, and only a comfortable clothing is required arm workouts for men at home.
While training at home, do not forget to follow the following rules:
- Use space for classrooms where there is enough space
- Exercise should be in a well-ventilated area
- The optimum temperature for training at home is 23 ° C
- Before starting workouts, do not forget to warm up thoroughly
- After class, make a hitch in the form of stretching
- Directly during the training drink enough water to not feel thirsty (0,5-1 l.)
Now go straight to the training program and start with the simplest.
- Squats: 3-4 sets for 15-20 repetitions. To complicate the exercise, you can slow down the pace of execution: 10 seconds for the negative phase of motion and 10 seconds for the positive. If this load is small, then squat on one leg, holding the other for a stable support
- Exercise “wall”: 2-3 sets for 30-40 seconds. In this exercise, you need to stand on your hands next to the wall.
- Rise to the socks standing: 2-3 sets of 15-20 reps
- Exercise “boat”: 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Pull-ups: 3-4 sets for 10-12 repetitions. If there is no possibility to pull up, then make a bar with straight forward arms 2-3 approaches for 20-30 seconds
- Push-ups: 3 sets of 30-40 reps
- Vertical push-ups: 2 sets of 8-10 reps
- Twisting: 2 sets to failure
As you can see, this complex is designed for all muscle groups. This type of training is called “fulbodi” and is great for beginners, and will also be useful for experienced athletes as a supportive training. Exercises do not require the use of equipment (except that a horizontal bar), but I also came up with a replacement for him. The bar with forwarded arms is an analog of a pullover with a dumbbell, and as it is known the pullover is the base for the widest muscles of the back.
To give this complex a fat burning effect, it is necessary to increase its intensity. This can be done by transforming the training into a circular one, performing each exercise one by one, one by one without rest when changing exercises. After you have passed the whole circle, rest 30-60 seconds and repeat everything again, and so 2-3 times. This training is great for losing weight, but do not forget about nutrition!
Complex exercises at home with the use of sports equipment
More advanced will be training with the use of different types of sporting equipment, home workouts for men to lose weight: dumbbells, skipping ropes, rubber expanders and fitbols. Their application will expand the possibilities for fruitful training. Where they can be purchased – in any sports shop.
Training with dumbbells
Today I will make you a training program with dumbbells. Go!
- Squats with dumbbells in hands: 3-4 sets for 12-15 reps
- Deadlift with dumbbells: 3-4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Ascent to the toes standing with a dumbbell in their hands: 3-4 sets for 15-20 reps
- Draft of dumbbells in a tilt standing: 3-4 sets for 10-12 repetitions
- Push-ups on dumbbells (analog push-ups, but unlike them uses muscle stabilizers): 3-4 sets of 15-20 reps
- Dumbbell presses sitting or standing: 2-3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Bending of Zottmann: 2-3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Extension of hands with a dumbbell from behind the head: 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Twisting: 2 sets to failure (for complication it is possible to take in hands a light dumbbell)
In addition to fulundy training, there are training programs aimed at working out one muscle group, for example, pectoral muscles, back or legs. Their distinctive feature is the use of a certain range of exercises to work out only the target muscle group.
For example, if you want to strengthen the muscles of your back, then the most appropriate option will be pull-ups on the bar, and the width and direction of the grip can be changed to shift the focus on those or other parts of the back. Do not be discouraged if you do not have a crossbar, use a dumbbell or an expander.
An example of a set of exercises with an expander (if everything is done correctly, the back will thank you):
- Vertical traction of the expander to the chest
Secure the middle of the expander somewhere high so that when you sit down, the point of its attachment is above you at some distance. Grasp the handles. In the initial position, hands with handles should be raised and straightened, while the expander must be slightly tightened. Next, pull the handle down to the chest. The exercise is similar to the vertical pull of the block in the simulator, but only instead of a rope with weights of the expander. Perform 3-4 sets of 10-12 repetitions.
- The horizontal thrust of the expander to the belt
The sequence of actions is the same as in the first exercise, only now the expander must be in front of you and pull the handles to the waist. An analogue is the pull of the horizontal block in the simulator. Perform 3-4 sets of 10-12 repetitions.
We step on the middle of the expander with our feet, take hold of the hilt. The initial position of the body is tilted forward 50-60 degrees from the vertical, the loin is straight. Slowly unbend the back, stretching the expander, when the back is fully straightened, just return slowly to the starting position, repeat the movement. Perform 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps.
Step on the middle of the expander with your feet, grasp the hilt. The starting position of the case is still. Who was not in the army – this means the body is vertical to the floor, the fists touch the outside of the thighs, the expander should be in a tight position. Gently pull your shoulders to your ears and lightly bring the shoulder blades. Straight to the ears do not need to pull, stop halfway and return to the starting position. Perform 2-3 sets of 15-20 repetitions.
That’s actually the whole complex for a strong back! Do it no more than 2 times a week, because the muscles need rest.
Crossfit at home
First, we’ll figure out what a crossfit workouts for men at home is. Crossfit is a popular sporting trend. Equally popular, both in boys and girls. It is a separate brand and is promoted as a system of physical exercises. It absorbs elements from various sports directions. This is a high-intensity training, and powerlifting, and even gymnastics in one bottle. The main purpose of crossfit is the development of ten parameters:
- Cardiovascular endurance
- Respiratory endurance
- AccuracySource: http://fit-ness24.ru/uprazhneniya-dlya-doma-dlya-muzhchin
Crossfit is characterized by high intensity, since the complex is performed without rest for a strictly defined period of time. For example, you choose 4-5 exercises and do them one after another, as in a circular training, but do not rest after each circle, but try for a while, say 20 minutes, to perform the maximum number of laps. As you can see, we’ll have to sweat!
Well, that’s sorted out, now that of all this can happen at home.
I note that the exercises here have specific names, as the Americans came up with them. We will run through them.
- Beryp. Sit down, hands rest on the floor, knees should touch the chest. Throw back the legs, taking the position lying down, then go back to the starting position and as much as possible jump up. After, again return to the starting position
- Kipping. In fact, simple pull-ups, but they need to be done as quickly as possible, so we do pull-ups with a jerk
- Rise of legs. Hang on the crossbar and lift the knees bent at the knees to the stomach, you need to do this as quickly and without swinging. Excellent exercise on the press
- Explosive squats. Differ from usual squats only in that at the moment when you get up, you have to jump out with all your strength up. At the same time, your hands should always be over your head
- Explosive push-ups. Like normal push-ups, but at the moment of lifting, push hands up so that the palms come off the floor
An example of cross-training at home (better of course, to the neighbors from the bottom was not):
- Börpy – 15 reps
- Kipping – 15 reps
- Leg Rises – 15 reps
- Explosive push-ups – 15 reps
Run as many circles as you can in 20 minutes.
So that you will not be bored, I will bring one more complex:
- Börpy – 15 reps
- Explosive push-ups – 15 reps
- Explosive squats – 15 reps
- Leg Rises – 15 reps
Due to the variety of types of training, and even more exercises that you can perform at home, worry about that you do not have the opportunity to attend the gym is not worth it. What can I say, if even a crossfit can be at home! So friends, everything is in your hands!
On this I say goodbye to you and ask you to subscribe to the blog and share, share and once again share with your friends the usefulness of social networks.